TRIPLE 7's PAYOUT SCHEDULE
Back to Triple 7's Blackjack Index
Triple 7's Blackjack is based on standard Blackjack, and has a side bet that makes you eligible for additional payouts, one of which is the Progressive Jackpot.
To win the Progressive Jackpot you need to receive three consecutive Diamond Sevens in one hand.
||3 to 2
||2 to 1
|Any Winning Hand
||Double Original Bet
- If you win with a Blackjack you are paid out at odds of 3 to 2 on your original bet. So, 10 coins bet you win 25 coins.
- If you bet 10 coins and get any normal winning hand of Blackjack the payout doubles your original bet. So, 10 coins bet x 2 = 20 coins payout.
- If you lose against a Dealerís Blackjack and have taken Insurance you are paid out at odds of 2 to 1 on your original bet. So, if you bet 10 you are paid 10 coins bet x 1.5 = 15 coins.
For more information on how to take Insurance, see the How To Take Insurance section.
- Only Real Account users can play Triple 7's Blackjack.
- The side bet is compulsory and is fixed at one credit.
- Malfunctions void all pays and plays.