TRIPLE 7's BLACKJACK BETTING AND PAYOUT RULES
Back to Rules Index
Back to Games Guide Index
- If the Dealer's hand exceeds 21, it is bust, and you automatically win.
- If you are dealt an Ace and a card with a value of 10, you have Blackjack. Your hand automatically stands. Your hand cannot be beaten, only matched. If you beat the Dealer with Blackjack you are paid out at odds of 3 to 2.
- When your hand and the Dealer's hand tie, it is called a Push. You are paid your original bet.
- If both the Dealer and your hand have Blackjack, this is also considered a Push and you are paid out your original bet amount.
- If the Dealer gets Blackjack after you have split or doubled, your entire bet - both the original and double or split amounts - is lost.