TRIPLE 7's BLACKJACK GENERAL RULES
Back to Rules Index
Back to Games Guide Index
- This version of Blackjack is played with two standard decks of 52 playing cards that are shuffled after the completion of every game.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- All face cards - Jacks, Kings and Queens, have a value of 10.
- Aces can have a value of either 1 or 11. You decide what value is more beneficial to your hand.
- You may draw up to nine additional cards to make a hand of eleven cards, provided the value of your hand does not exceed 21. If your hand does not exceed 21 after receiving eleven cards, your hand automatically stands, and the Dealer plays its hand.
- The Dealer stands on all hands with the value of 17 or more and draws on all hands with the value of 16 or less.
- The Dealer's hand is dealt in strict accordance with the terms of the Casino. For more information you can also contact the Royal Vegas Online Casino support team.