Home > Casino Game Guide : Roulette Royale Rules
ROULETTE ROYALE RULES
Back to Roulette Royale Index
Back to Games Guide Index
The following rules apply to Roulette Royale:
- To qualify for the global Progressive Jackpot, you must place a side bet. This is a compulsory bet fixed at 1 credit.
- To win the global Progressive Jackpot, you must receive the same number five times in succession.
- The value of the Progressive Jackpot is displayed in credits, not coins. All other payouts are in coins.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
- All Progressive winnings are subject to final confirmation by the Casino and the software supplier. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Casino has taken every possible precaution to ensure that the Progressive value displayed in the game matches the value on the Casino server.
The Progressive Jackpot value on the server is used when the Progressive Jackpot is paid out.
- To view the current maximum Progressive Jackpot payout for Progressive Roulette, visit the official Roulette Royale website: www.JackpotMadness.com.
This value is reviewed and increased periodically.
- The Casino management and software supplier have the right to change or amend any of these rules and regulations at their discretion. If the Casino management and software supplier waiver any of these rules and regulations, this does not mean they will automatically be waivered in the future.