PLAYING VEGAS STRIP BLACKJACK
Back to Vegas Strip Blackjack Index
Back to Games Guide Index
- Click the Increase (+) or Decrease (-) button to select the amount you want to bet.
Left-click the center betting circle in the play area to select the number of chips you want to bet.
To increase your bet, do the following:
To reduce or remove a bet, do the following:
- Left-click the center betting circle selected again; the chip pile increases by one.
- Right-click the bet you want to reduce or remove; the chip pile decreases by one.
- Click the Deal button. A hand of two cards is dealt to you. The Dealer is dealt two cards - one face-up and one card face-down.
Depending on the cards you are dealt and the game rules, different betting options are available. More than one option can be performed, or one option repeated depending on the stage of the game. The betting options are:
Click the Hit button. You are dealt one card.
Use the Hit option if you want the Dealer to deal you another card from the deck.
Click the Stand button. This ends the play of this hand.
Use the Stand option if you do not want to receive more cards and want to end the game.
Click the Split button. Your hand is divided into two separate hands and a new card is dealt to each hand. You can Split a maximum number of 3 times per game, equaling 4 hands
Use the Split option if you are dealt two cards with the same Denomination or Value, such as a Queen and a Ten, or two Fours. You can Split them into two separate hands.
This rule excludes Aces. Aces are only Split once.
- Double Down
Click the Double button. A side bet equal to your original bet is placed on the table. You are dealt one card and your hand automatically stands.
Use the Double Down option on any two cards. You can place a side bet that your hand will beat the Dealerís hand. Only one more card is dealt.
- Take Insurance
Click the Insurance button. An Insurance bet, equal to half your original bet, is placed on the table.
Use the Insurance option if you do not have Blackjack and the Dealerís first card is an Ace. You take Insurance against the Dealer getting a Blackjack.
If a button is gray, that option is not available according to the game rules.
For more information on these options, see the Terminology section.
- Once you have completed your betting options, your hand and the Dealerís hand are compared. The hand with the highest value wins and the winnings are paid.