VEGAS STRIP BLACKJACK INSURANCE RULES
Back to Rules Index
Back to Games Guide Index
- You can take Insurance if the Dealer's first card is an Ace.
- Insurance costs half your original bet.
- The Insurance bet wins or losses are independent of your original bet.
- Insurance is only taken on your original hand. You cannot take Insurance after a Hit, Split, or a Double Down bet. This means you can only take Insurance when the Dealer has one face-up card and you have two cards dealt.
- If the Dealer does not have Blackjack, the Insurance bet is removed from the table, and the cost of the Insurance bet is deducted from your credit balance. The game continues.
- If the dealer has Blackjack, the Insurance bet is paid at odds of 2:1.